NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details see our joint press release.
SCIGRIP will be exhibiting together at the PSP Southampton Boat Show 2012 from 14th -23rd September, 2012, on Stand G073.
Their appearance at the show follows an announcement earlier this year that Marineware has been appointed SCIGRIP’s key UK distributor to the marine market.
According to SCIGRIP, the Southampton Boat Show will provide the perfect opportunity to showcase the latest advancements in adhesive solutions. Specifically designed for the most demanding marine applications, SCIGRIP’s new 10:1 Methacrylate products deliver outstanding application build, low exotherm cure and tough final results.
SCIGRIP explains the following products from the Methacrylate range will be a key focus:
· Newly improved white, permanently toughened adhesive designed for marine use,
· Avoids traditional yellowing of other ‘white’ supplies,
· Minimal surface preparation,
· Non sag.
· Ideal for bonding metals and metals to plastic,
· Available in a range of cure times in cartridges, pails or drum,
· Excellent environmental and chemical resistance.
· High build adhesive for large component assembly without slump or overheating,
· Very high toughness for impact, peel and fatigue strength,
· Dial-up speed control with unchanged final cold cured bond strengths to optimise productivity,
· Moisture tolerant application for wet weather work.
SCIGRIP and Marineware’s representatives will be available throughout the show on Stand G073 to discuss SCIGRIP’s product offerings in more detail.
For more information visit: