NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com.
For further details see our joint press release.
The Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE) has announced its 2013-2014 North America Executive Cabinet.
SAMPE’s Executive Cabinet is elected by the SAMPE Board of Director’s, which is made up of individuals representing members from SAMPE’s 25 North American Chapters. The Executive Cabinet consists of officers that oversee yearly operations and long-term planning for the association.
The SAMPE Executive Cabinet for 2013- 2014 is as below.
· President – Paul Wienhold, Principal Professional Staff, Johns Hopkins University, Laurel, MD;
· Executive Vice President – Ted Lynch, President, Strategic Marketing Innovations Inc., Washington, DC;
· Vice President – Dr. Nicholas Gianaris, Executive Director, Composite Vehicle Research Center, and Professor at Michigan State University;
· Secretary – Rick Willardson, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Dell Innovation Services;
· Treasurer – Ben Dietsch, Lead Engineer, Composites Technology, GE Aviation;
· Immediate Past-President – Dr. Kate Thorp, Program Manager, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, OH.
In the year ahead, these individuals will oversee SAMPE’s two largest North American Conferences: SAMPE Tech, October 21-24, 2013 in Wichita, Kansas; and SAMPE Tech, June 3-5, 2014 in Seattle, Washington.
For more information visit: