NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com.
For further details see our joint press release.
The Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE) has announced that five industry leaders will be honoured with the designation of Fellow of the Society.
The 2006 honorees are:
▪ Dr. Ever Barbero, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
▪ Dr. Larry Drzal, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
▪ Dr. John Halpin, Retired, United States Air Force, Dayton, OH
▪ Mr. Ray Hauser, Hauser Laboratories, Boulder, CO
▪ Dr. Keith Kedward, University of California–Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA
The SAMPE Fellow Award recognizes SAMPE members for their distinguished contributions in the fields of materials and processes over an extended period of time. SAMPE Fellows are members of a forum which provides technical and professional leadership to the Society. Since its inception in 1982, 97 distinguished individuals have been designated as a SAMPE Fellow.
The 2006 SAMPE Fellows will be honoured at a special evening reception and banquet during the SAMPE ’06 Conference and Exhibition in Long Beach, California, April 30–May 4, 2006.
For more information visit: