NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details see our joint press release.
The incoming Executive Cabinet, that takes effect on July 1st, consists of the following International Officers:
– President, Tom Haulik (Business Manager, Cytec Carbon Fibers, LLC)
– Executive Vice President, Clark Johnson (Project Manager, Boeing Satellite Systems)
– Senior Vice President, Anthony Falcone (Lead Materials Engineer, The Boeing Company)
– Vice President, Tia Benson Tolle (Technology Development Engineer, US Air Force Research Laboratory)
– Secretary, Raymond Miller (Technical Sales Representative, Northern Fiber Glass Sales, Inc.)
– Treasurer, Vince Bailey (Director, National Aerospace Supply Company)
– Vice President – Europe, Bob Griffiths (President, Griffiths Consulting)
– Vice President – Japan, Prof. Toshio Tanimoto (Professor, Shonan Institute of Technology & Materials)
– Past-President, Allen Penton (Retired, The Boeing Company)
The Board of Directors also thanked the outgoing International Past-President, Allan Goldberg for his service to the Executive Cabinet during the past two years.
The SAMPE 2002 Symposium featured 185 individual technical papers presented over the five days of the Technical Program at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA May 12-16, 2002. The SAMPE 2002 Program Committee reviewed all of the technical papers submitted for presentation and selected three papers for awards within the Outstanding Technical Paper Award categories.
The top winner, selected for the SAMPE 2002 Outstanding Technical Paper Award, went to B.W. Grimsley and R.J. Cano (NASA Langley Research Center), P. Hubert (Old Dominion University), X. Song and A.C. Loos (Virginia Tech) and R.P. Pipes (University of Akron). Their paper was entitled “Effects of Amine and Anhydride Curing Agents on the VARTM Matrix Processing Properties.” The team received a monetary award for their 1st Place finish in the Symposium.
For more information visit: