NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com.
For further details see our joint press release.
PCC has developed a proprietary powder acceleration coating process to produce PowderPregs with a range of characteristics. The new materials are claimed to offer:
– Impregnation level of 2% to 95% resin per reinforcement by weight
– Execute uniform resin distribution for reduced waste
– Impregnation of one or both sides of the reinforcement in one pass
– The ability to mix diverse powders for special properties
– The use of different resins on each side of the fabric
The solvent-free powder acceleration coating process is suitable for a range of reinforcement fibres and constructions, as well as a wide range of thermoplastic and thermoset resins (PP.).
For the first time, PCC will be exhibiting its full line of powder-coated composites at JEC 2004 in Paris.
For more information visit: