NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details see our joint press release.
Five Universities and Colleges in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight are getting together to offer a training opportunity in composite materials technology.
▪ The 5 universities and colleges offer a wide selection of training programmes covering these technologies and are offering an introduction to the range of training available across the 5 sites. On 5 days over 5 weeks the course will include a mixture of practical skills, underpinning knowledge and theoretical principles. Some of the subjects covered will include:
▪ Fibreglass, lay-up and repair
▪ A practical understanding of the uses and advantages of hybrid materials
▪ Advanced inspection and testing techniques
▪ The course improves and extends one that ran last year, which was described by one participant as “”A very useful experience, I’ve learnt loads that I can take back to improve the quality of what we do at work””.
For more information visit: