NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details see our joint press release.
JEC has set the agenda for their 2010 Paris Conferences and Forums, which will take place during JEC Composites Show Paris (Porte de Versailles, Pavillon 1, Place de la Porte de Versailles, April 13-15 2010).
JEC 2010 will host 12 conferences and forums, three of which will be new categories, made up of 100 speakers from 20 countries.
Highlights include the forum on Recycling and Life Cycle Management, as well as forums on how the Automotive industry has coped with increasingly stringent environmental regulations and how automation is helping to lower the cost of composite manufacturing.
The conference / forum schedule is as follows:
Industry end-user forums:
– Aerospace : Controlling cost of aircraft structures – Thursday, April 15 – 10.30 am / 1.00 pm
– Automotive : Meeting ever more stringent environmental regulations – Tuesday, April 13 – 2.30 pm / 5.00 pm
– Construction and Civil Engineering : Composites becoming established – Tuesday, April 13 – 10.30 am / 1.00 pm
– Marine : Improving quality and producing at low costs – Thursday, April 15 – 10.30 am / 1.00 pm
– Transportation : Reducing costs and CO2 pollution: the new deal – Thursday, April 15 – 2.30 pm / 5.00 pm
– Wind Energy : Focusing on higher quality and reliability at market price – Thursday, April 15 – 2.30 pm / 5.00 pm
– Automation : Reducing the cost of manufacturing composite parts – Wednesday, April 14 – 10.30 am / 1.00 pm
– Bio-Based Materials : Going green! – Wednesday, April 14 – 2.30pm / 5.00pm
– NEW! Recycling and Life Cycle Management : Recycling as part of an integrated life cycle management – Tuesday, April 13 – 10.30 am / 1.00 pm
– Composites Design in partnership with Stanford University : Acquiring proficiency in composites design – Wednesday, April 14 – 10.30 am / 1.00 pm
– NEW! Composites Simulation in partnership with ESI Group : Optimizing the design and manufacturing simulation processes – Wednesday, April 14 – 2.30pm / 5.00pm
– NEW! Composites Development Process in partnership with DLR CFRP Research : Exploring challenges of process chain for CFRP structures – Tuesday, April 13 – 2.30 pm / 5.00 pm
For more information visit: