NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details see our joint press release.
Despite problems faced by the global economy, reports suggest that the composites industry continues to flourish, which has been reflected by the record registration figures for the JEC Composites Show 2010, due to be on 13-15 April 2010 in Paris (France).
The main topic at the 2010 Show will be process automation. JEC President and CEO Frédérique Mutel comments, “Europe has the highest rate of automation: 83% of processes in Europe are automated, compared to 68% in Asia, for example. JEC Composites Show 2010 is a showcase for this.
More and more companies choose to exhibit uniquely at the JEC trade fair, in order to create a huge platform with what it takes to show users the scope and innovative capacity of such an industry. This is what the big manufacturers of carbon, glass, aramid and basalt fibres are doing, and so are the most innovative processors.”
Other topics for the 2010 event are engineering textiles, along with the applications for them in a number of sectors, bio-composites, and recycling issues, which will be covered in depth.
Facts and figures
▪ 13-14-15 April 2010, Porte de Versailles, Hall 1 (Paris, France)
▪ 1,065 exhibiting brand names
▪ 27,700 visitors expected from 96 countries
▪ 46,500 m² of exhibiting surface area, 8 halls
▪ 10 forums and conferences
Innovation is at the core of JEC’s activities and, therefore, each year the JEC Composites Show unveils the latest R&D trends, and showcases innovation through its different programmes:
▪ the JEC Innovation Awards, which awards prizes to the best composite solutions in a number of different user sectors.
▪ the Innovation Showcase, which combs the year’s composite news for all the latest innovations to present those likely to become widespread in the near future
▪ the User Forums, in which JEC brings top-notch technical content to the composite profession with investigations into all application sectors.
As a showcase for excellence, the programme of forums and lectures attracts an audience of 2,200 people and more for about a hundred reputed speakers from all over the world. In 2010, the highlight will be on processing jobs and issues, engineering textiles, biomaterials and recycling.
An international composite event
With 96 countries represented, the JEC Composites Show is uniquely positioned on the international scene. Unlike a number of national or vertical trade fairs, which operate in a specific geographical area or application sector, the JEC Composites Show is both industry-wide and worldwide.
For more information visit: