NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details see our joint press release.
SAMPE UK & Ireland Chapter has organised a 1 day seminar and table top exhibition for SMEs at Cranfield University on Thursday February 24th 2011.
The Seminar addresses progress in materials and manufacturing technologies that are essential to secure continued success for cost effective high performance composites.
SAMPE UK & Ireland Chapter will also host a Table-Top Exhibition Sponsored by KTN Materials for innovative UK SMEs who offer cutting edge solutions to problems that we may yet have to consider. This is the second KTN Materials sponsored SAMPE SME exhibition and follows on a very successful event at the 2010 Seminar which proved to be great opportunity to network with delegates.
Presentations will be made by key innovators in the aerospace, renewable and marine sectors and will include the following:
▪ Innovative multi-axial fabrics for complex composite components – Sigmatex
▪ Automated composite manufacturing for aero engines components – Rolls-Royce
▪ Automation in the production of Wind Energy Composite Components Vestas
▪ Advances in the Automated Manufacturing of Large Composites Marine Structures Princess Yachts.
▪ Rapid Dry Carbon Fibre Lay-up – Bombardier Aerospace
▪ Automated Fibre Placement of Complex Composite Structures – Cobham Composite Technologies
Full details of the seminar, SME and enrolment from SAMPE UK & Ireland website.
For more information visit: