Gardner Business Media has acquired NetComposites' media assets.
NetComposites Ltd. is transferring the rights and ownership of its website content, email newsletters and conferences to Gardner, effective 1st January 2020.
For further details see our joint press release.
Cray Valley, Gazechim and Chomarat recently held a demonstration day on closed mould processes, in cooperation with MVP, Matrasur and Wacker.
Around 60 people from the composite industry attended the event, held on October 5th 2010. After an overview of the composite market trends and an update on the last evolutions of European Union Environmental regulation (REACH), the attendees assisted to four demos around closed mould processes :
– Injection of a part in RTM Light with Cray Valley low shrink resins (UPEX 091455).
– Infusion of a part with Chomarat Roviflow NET1.
– Moulding of a silicon membrane from Wacker.
– Infusion by Flex Molding process from MVP.
These workshops highlighted benefits of each process in terms of :
– Productivity, and economical savings.
– Industrialisation ease.
– Improvement of surface aspects.
– Anticipation of new environmental pressures.
At the end of the day, attendees had the opportunity to discuss the development of closed mould processes and their environment. The organisers have also launched a Closed Mould Tour, and similar upcoming events will take place in several European regions in 2011.
For more information visit: