NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com.
For further details see our joint press release.
The University of Delaware Center for Composite Materials (UDCCM ) has received $1.4M for their Advanced Material Intelligent Processing Center: Maritime Manufacturing programme.
Established by the Office of Naval Research (ONR) at UDCCM in 1997, the AMIPC is an interdisciplinary program of collaborative research with NSWC-Carderock and industry partners. Under the direction of Professors Suresh G. Advani and John W. Gillespie, Jr., AMIPC research will focus on:
– Process models and simulations for out of autoclave processing
– Property evaluation methodologies and development of material constitutive models for sandwich and hybrid structures under dynamic and impact loadings
– Embedded sensors for health monitoring
– Online process sensing and control strategies and
– Integrated CAD/CAE environment for design of components for next generation Navy composite structures and applications.
For more information visit: