NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details see our joint press release.
The American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) has announced incoming and outgoing members of its board of directors.
Changes to the executive committee include:
• Vice President: Gary Hovan, ITW TACC, Rockland, Mass., replacing Leon Garoufalis, Composites One, Arlington Heights, Ill.;
• Secretary: Steve Walling, Plasticolors Inc, Ashtabula, Ohio, replacing Gary Hovan, ITW TACC, and
• Supplier-at-Large: Doug Frey, Reichhold, Research Triangle Park, N.C., (who just completed a three-year board term as a director) replacing Harold Visser, Saint-Gobain, Valley Forge, Pa.
In addition to the executive committee changes, there are 10 new incoming members of the ACMA board:
• Paul Colonna, Cook Composites, N. Kansas City, Mo.;
• Jeff Davis, Owens Corning, Toledo, Ohio;
• Terrell Edmunds, Meridian Automotive Systems, Lenoir, N.C.;
• Tim Hill, Syn-Mar Products, Ellington, Conn.;
• John Hoskinson, Gruber Systems, Valencia, Calif.;
• Peter Jeffery, FormaShape, Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada;
• Jay Merrell, Industrial Dielectrics, Inc., Nobelsville, Ind.;
• Roger Mola, Fiber-Tech Industries, Spokane, Wash.;
• Wes Nan, Superior Fiberglass and Resins, Elkhart, Ind.;
• Jud Smith, Ashland Performance Materials, Dublin, Ohio;
The following industry leaders will be stepping down after having served three years:
• Mark Brost, North American Composites (NAC), Lino Lakes, Minn.;
• Debbie Cannon, CoMar Products, Cayce, S.C.;
• Chuck Dana, Owens Corning, Toledo, Ohio;
• Fred Dierks, Aqua Glass Corp., Adamsville, Tenn.;
• Dirk De Vuyst, International Marble Industries, Inc.,Woodstock, Ga.;
• Grant Godwin, Martin Marietta Composites, Inc., Raleigh, N.C.;
• Ted Harris, Ashland Distribution, Dublin, Ohio;
• Ted Johnston, Gold Shield of Indiana, Inc., Decatur, Ind., and
• Dan Mahlmeister, The R.J. Marshall Company, Southfield, Mich.
For more information visit: