NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details see our joint press release.
The 4th German WPC Congress has announced that Curtania, Werzalit, Moeller, Evonik, Rotho Kunststoff, and PHK Polymer have been nominated for their Innovation Award 2011.
WPC explain the nominations as follows:
– Curtania for their curtain hanging system, “NaF.MIX”.
– Werzalit for their process technology for in-mould coating of injection moulded WPC parts.
– Moeller for their WPC Noise protection profile.
– Evonik Industries for their PMMA-wood composite PLEXIGLAS Wood.
– Rotho Kunststoff for their Compost bucket “Green Line”.
– PHK Polymer for their “Nerolit” for high-tech applications.
For more information visit: