16 July 2009
16 July 2009
NetComposites has developed a series of training courses designed to supply the industry with the skills it needs to thrive in a global recession.
The courses will cover several topics of current significance, each spanning one day, and will be held at NetComposites new premises in Chesterfield. The series of courses will begin with:
▪ Introduction to Composites for Engineering Staff, 19 August 2009
▪ Introduction to Composites for Commercial Staff, 23 September 2009
These will be followed by courses on:
▪ Introduction to Composite Manufacturing
▪ REACH for Composites
▪ Health and Safety in the Composites Industry
▪ Repair of Composite Materials
▪ Non Destructive Testing Techniques
NetComposites has a history of supporting training with previous involvement in Composites on Tour, the SEECOM Project and COMPOL (Composites Design, Manufacture and Repair by Online Learning) as well as providing guidance on the use of composite materials alongside the latest industry news throughout their extensive website.
The formation of the course programme follows the success of several conferences and seminars run by NetComposites. Bookings are now being taken for these courses, with details on cost and registration at the link below.