25 July 2008
25 July 2008
The American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) has announced incoming and outgoing members of its board of directors.
Changes to the executive committee include:
• Vice President: Gary Hovan, ITW TACC, Rockland, Mass., replacing Leon Garoufalis, Composites One, Arlington Heights, Ill.;
• Secretary: Steve Walling, Plasticolors Inc, Ashtabula, Ohio, replacing Gary Hovan, ITW TACC, and
• Supplier-at-Large: Doug Frey, Reichhold, Research Triangle Park, N.C., (who just completed a three-year board term as a director) replacing Harold Visser, Saint-Gobain, Valley Forge, Pa.
In addition to the executive committee changes, there are 10 new incoming members of the ACMA board:
• Paul Colonna, Cook Composites, N. Kansas City, Mo.;
• Jeff Davis, Owens Corning, Toledo, Ohio;
• Terrell Edmunds, Meridian Automotive Systems, Lenoir, N.C.;
• Tim Hill, Syn-Mar Products, Ellington, Conn.;
• John Hoskinson, Gruber Systems, Valencia, Calif.;
• Peter Jeffery, FormaShape, Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada;
• Jay Merrell, Industrial Dielectrics, Inc., Nobelsville, Ind.;
• Roger Mola, Fiber-Tech Industries, Spokane, Wash.;
• Wes Nan, Superior Fiberglass and Resins, Elkhart, Ind.;
• Jud Smith, Ashland Performance Materials, Dublin, Ohio;
The following industry leaders will be stepping down after having served three years:
• Mark Brost, North American Composites (NAC), Lino Lakes, Minn.;
• Debbie Cannon, CoMar Products, Cayce, S.C.;
• Chuck Dana, Owens Corning, Toledo, Ohio;
• Fred Dierks, Aqua Glass Corp., Adamsville, Tenn.;
• Dirk De Vuyst, International Marble Industries, Inc.,Woodstock, Ga.;
• Grant Godwin, Martin Marietta Composites, Inc., Raleigh, N.C.;
• Ted Harris, Ashland Distribution, Dublin, Ohio;
• Ted Johnston, Gold Shield of Indiana, Inc., Decatur, Ind., and
• Dan Mahlmeister, The R.J. Marshall Company, Southfield, Mich.
At the JEC World 2019, Refitech Composite Components will showcase its new Refiflex range of carbon components for easy accessible lightweight construction for a range of applications.
For the 2019 edition, JEC World has organised a full program of conferences, round tables and dedicated showcases to present trends & innovations within the Construction, Automotive and Aerospace Sectors.