03 July 2003
03 July 2003
Clark W. Johnson will be the SAMPE International President for the fiscal year 2003-2004. His primary areas of focus will be positioning the society for growth and to make the exhibitions and conferences more exciting and inviting for the exhibitors and conference attendees.
At Boeing, Johnson is currently a System Engineering Project Manager in the National Security Program organization in the Satellite Systems Division in El Segundo, California. Johnson holds a bachelor's degree in chemistry from Grambling State University, a master's degree in chemistry from the University of Denver, and a master's degree in business administration from Pepperdine University. He also completed the Executive Management Course at UCLA's Anderson School of Business.
The complete 2003-2004 International Executive Cabinet will comprise:
- Clark Johnson, President (Project Manager, Boeing Satellite Systems)
- Anthony Falcone, Executive Vice President (Associative Technical Fellow, Boeing Company)
- Tia Benson Tolle, Senior Vice President (Branch Chief, Structural Materials Branch, Non-Metallic Materials Division, US Air Force Research Laboratory, WPAFB)
- Ray Miller, Vice President (Technical Sales, Northern Fiber Glass Sales)
- Linda Clements, Secretary (President, C&C Technologies)
- Vincent Bailey, Treasurer (Director, National Aerospace Supply Company)
- Tom Haulik, Past President (Business Manager, Cytec Carbon Fibers)
- Bob Griffiths, Vice President-Europe (President, ERG Ltd.)
- Toshio Tanimoto, Vice President-Pacific Rim (Professor, Shonan Institute of Technology and Materials)
New at Advanced Engineering 2018 will be the Rösler 'plug and play' RMO trough machine, a compact, mobile and versatile system for finishing both plastic and metal parts, including AM/3D printed.
R-Tech Materials has achieved Nadcap accreditation for the testing of non-metallic materials for the aerospace industry. The scope of accreditation covers a range of mechanical tests on composite materials, and opens the way for R-Tech to offer its testing services to the aerospace sector.
At Advanced Engineering 2018, MSA Manufacturing is promoting its extensive CNC cutting, slitting, 2D preforming and sequenced kitting capabilities for a wide range of glass and carbon fabrics, along with 3- and 5-axis CNC machining and kitting of cores for manufacturing composite parts.