03 July 2003
03 July 2003
Clark W. Johnson will be the SAMPE International President for the fiscal year 2003-2004. His primary areas of focus will be positioning the society for growth and to make the exhibitions and conferences more exciting and inviting for the exhibitors and conference attendees.
At Boeing, Johnson is currently a System Engineering Project Manager in the National Security Program organization in the Satellite Systems Division in El Segundo, California. Johnson holds a bachelor's degree in chemistry from Grambling State University, a master's degree in chemistry from the University of Denver, and a master's degree in business administration from Pepperdine University. He also completed the Executive Management Course at UCLA's Anderson School of Business.
The complete 2003-2004 International Executive Cabinet will comprise:
- Clark Johnson, President (Project Manager, Boeing Satellite Systems)
- Anthony Falcone, Executive Vice President (Associative Technical Fellow, Boeing Company)
- Tia Benson Tolle, Senior Vice President (Branch Chief, Structural Materials Branch, Non-Metallic Materials Division, US Air Force Research Laboratory, WPAFB)
- Ray Miller, Vice President (Technical Sales, Northern Fiber Glass Sales)
- Linda Clements, Secretary (President, C&C Technologies)
- Vincent Bailey, Treasurer (Director, National Aerospace Supply Company)
- Tom Haulik, Past President (Business Manager, Cytec Carbon Fibers)
- Bob Griffiths, Vice President-Europe (President, ERG Ltd.)
- Toshio Tanimoto, Vice President-Pacific Rim (Professor, Shonan Institute of Technology and Materials)
Renegade Materials recently celebrated General Electric’s first shipment of a GE Passport Engine shipset built with the company’s RM-1100 polyimide high-service temperature composite prepregs.
New Zealand company Revolution Fibres is tripling nanofibre production to meet increased international demand from a range of industries, from cosmetics manufacturers through to Formula One teams.
US company Web Industries has opened its first European sales office in Hamburg, Germany.