23rd Annual Meeting of the Bio-Environmental Polymer Society
- 12 Oct 2015 - 15 Oct 2015
- Karlsruhe, Germany
- Event Website
The conference will take place at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Karlsruhe, Germany, Campus South, Fritz-Haber-Weg 6; Building 30.41, Criegee lecture hall.
Registration / Abstract submission
Abstract submission and registration are now open.
The deadline for submission of oral presentations is 31.07.2015.
The deadline for submission of poster presentations is 30.09.2015.
Online registration will close on 30.09.2015; on-site registration will be possible thereafter.
Conference fees will cover all break refreshments, lunches, the poster session buffet as well as the conference dinner.
- Renewable and Sustainable polymers
- Renewable feedstocks, biofuels and bioproducts
- Degradable polymers and environmental impact
- Life-cycle analysis
- New products, processes, and developments
- Designing and commercializing sustainable polymers
Confirmed invited speakers (alphabetic order)
- Luc Averous, University of Strasbourg, France
- Alexander Bismarck, University of Vienna, Austria
- Stuart Coles, University of Warwick, UK
- Henri Cramail, University Bordeaux, France
- Cor Koning, Eindhoven University of Technology and DSM, The Netherlands
- Eva Malmström, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden
- Stefan Mecking, University of Konstanz, Germany
- Stephen Miller, University of Florida, US
- Andrew Myers, Kansas Polymer Research Center, US
- Carsten Sinkel, BASF, DE
- Chuanbing Tang, University of South Carolina, US
- Christoph Weder, Adolphe Merkle Institute, Switzerland
- Charlotte Williams, Imperial College London, UK
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Campus South, Criegee Lecture Hall
Fritz-Haber-Weg 6; Building 30.41,
+49 721 608-0
Edit this event