NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details see our joint press release.
In July 2018 the University of Nottingham, in association with the EPSRC Future Composites Manufacturing Research Hub, welcomes the 11th International Conference on Manufacturing of Advanced Composites. ICMAC 2018, organised by the British Composites Society of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining, will provide a forum for both academic and industrial delegates to share ideas and approaches and showcase world-leading manufacturing research for advanced composites, recognising and responding to industry needs.
1. High rate deposition and rapid processing technologies
2. Design for manufacture via validated simulation
3. Manufacturing for multifunctional composites and integrated structures
4. Inspection and in-process evaluation
5. Recycling, waste reduction, and re-use