NetComposites Ltd has transferred the rights and ownership of this website to Gardner Business Media Inc.
On 1st January 2020, NetComposites' media assets including netcomposites.com, newsletters and conferences were transferred to Composites World (Gardner Business Media).
This site is no longer being updated. Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com.
For further details see our joint press release.
The Society for Adhesion and Adhesives is pleased to announce that Adhesion ’19 will take place between 03 and 05 September 2019 at the At-Bristol Science Centre, Bristol, UK.
This will be the 14th in this series of international conferences first held at Durham in 1980, with subsequent conferences being held in Nottingham (1984), York (1987, 1993, 2011, & 2013), Cambridge (1990, 1996 & 1999), Glasgow (2002 & 2016), and Oxford (2005 & 2008).
The conference will be of relevance to all those interested in the science and technology of adhesion and adhesives and will contain papers in many of the following areas:
• Adhesion in the marine environment
• Adhesives for electronic applications
• Adhesives via synthetic biology
• Advances in adhesive materials: structural and pressure-sensitive adhesives
• Bio-adhesion and biomedical adhesion
• Engineering aspects of adhesion and engineering applications
• Environmental and ecological aspects
• Fundamental aspects of adhesion
• Industrial aspects
• Innovative designs and applications
• Mechanical properties of bonded joints including joint design and durability
• Nano-technology as applied to adhesives
• New chemistries and novel polymer structures used in adhesives
• Quality procedures, testing and standardisation
• Science, technology and properties of surfaces
As the programme develops, you can find further information at